Old 10-05-2006, 10:27 AM
niloc niloc is offline
Registered User

Default Leveling ground

Hello,
After many years of neglect I have decided to make a new lawn in the back garden.I have cleared brambles roots etc, removed what old grass there was left and now want to level the ground.The area is 22 x 4m approx and is bordered by a concrete path down the long side and patio paving at the rear of the house.
My question is should I make the ground level with the path/patio or perhaps slightly lower to allow for the height of the grass?
Appologies if this seems a stupid question but I am by no means a gardener!
Thanks in advance

niloc