Old 12-05-2006, 05:26 AM posted to triangle.gardens
laurie \(Mother Mastiff\)

Default tree nursery?

The guys who cut down many damaged/ dead trees at my place today also took
out my favorite sourwood instead of only removing the one damaged limb that
was maarked for removal.

It leaves a HUGE gap physically, I will miss it.

I am considering redbud, pink and white dogwoods, or another sourwood or
two. Where can I buy decent-sized trees this time of year?

Can you recommend any other flowering understory type trees or shrubs to put
in the big bare spot? I love pink and purple and white and hate yellow.

The trees or shrubs will have morning sun, but be in shade from noon onward.

Thanks for feedback!

laurie (Mother Mastiff)