Old 13-05-2006, 03:06 AM posted to rec.ponds
Tai-Fu the Kung-Fu dude

Default using carpet to line a pond

I may be pathetic, but your still from Britain and I am from the USA
and no matter how you look at it, and that means a lot. Perhaps its
not a good idea for you to use your " mums knickers" or the Queen
mothers pictures to line your carps pond with, better stay with your
own knickers.........Ya just jealeous you can't even become a Canuck!
Try a Frenchie.....................boy!

On Fri, 12 May 2006 22:47:28 +0100, "BoyPete"
wrote:
TCC Taking Care of Carol wrote:
LIsteing to this bitch and she will have yu thinking you can line it
with your old dirty underwear as well...........pay her no attentin
she is just an old babbling fool with a big chip on her both
shoulders. All her answers to questins is a copy paste or her own
interpretatin of what is posted on other websites......

Who cares??? If the info she posts is helpfull, who cares where it comes
from???
You're pathetic!!

"The original frugal ponder.."Since my statements are
given freely, take em or leave em, I am entitled to
my opinion none the less. My opinion and $1 is still
only worth $1.....but I am entitled to "MY" opinion...