Old 14-05-2006, 08:25 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
DanielCoffey

Default Tomato varieties

On Sat, 13 May 2006 15:01:05 -0400, Garden Gnome
wrote:

My problem is the local garden centres carry only the basics I
thought I was pretty lucky to find lemon boys since yellow tomatoes are
not all that popular here. The one closest to me is a little more
liberal in what they order in so perhaps I can sweet talk them into
making a special order. Somewhere in the recesses of my mind I recall a
purple tomato. So I've been searching.

You could Mail Order seeds - these guys ship worldwide for a pittance
and have many, many varieties and colours :
http://www.tomatoseeds.net/