Old 16-03-2003, 09:20 AM
Alan Gould

Default Viking shredders

In article , David Rance david.ran
writes
Does anyone have any experience of Viking shredders. Can't say I've seen
any in the supermarket type shops but they are sold by the more serious
landscape suppliers.

I've been running a Viking GB350 5bhp shredder since Aug.2000 - it
comprises a Briggs&Stratton engine attached to a Stihl machine. I did
about 2hrs. work with it only today, clearing up winter brushwood,
prunings etc. It is a very effective machine for its job but it needs a
lot of looking after and it is something of a gas guzzler. I bought it
new from a local branch of Peacock & Binninton agricultural merchants,
but any Stihl stockist should be able to supply one - or give details.
--
Alan & Joan Gould - North Lincs.