Old 17-05-2006, 09:25 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
plant lover

Default Symphyglossum sanguineum - help needed!

I have a Symphyglossum sanguineum and it has a new shoot that wants to bloom, I live in Calgary and it really enjoys very indirect light from a North facing window. Currently I water it once per week and it seems to like that and I recently gave it a bit of orchid fertilizer so the shoot would turn green without burning the leaves from too much light. It loves the darkness I think... But I could use some help as I am just starting out with orchids.

Thank you