Old 18-05-2006, 02:31 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Ray

Default Symphyglossum sanguineum - help needed!

Very cool and very shady seems to be the way to go... Beyond that, I think
you'll be educating the rest of us!

"plant lover" wrote in message
I have a Symphyglossum sanguineum and it has a new shoot that wants to
bloom, I live in Calgary and it really enjoys very indirect light from a
North facing window. Currently I water it once per week and it seems to
like that and I recently gave it a bit of orchid fertilizer so the shoot
would turn green without burning the leaves from too much light. It loves
the darkness I think... But I could use some help as I am just starting out
with orchids.

Thank you