Old 18-05-2006, 04:28 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
John Varigos

Default How do you like this plant

Well said Mick.

"Mick Fournier" wrote in message
. ..
WinPlus Sky,

You are not a newbie and you could give a two hoots about our opinion of a
few hybrid orchids in your extensive catalog. Why not just stand up like
a man and say you are advertising your Taiwan WinPlus Orchids for sale on
RGO instead of trying to trick us into clicking on YOUR orchid catalog
under the guise of being a "newbie"?

Stand up, be a man and don't resort to such trickery here. We get enough
trickery on RGO already as it is.

I think you know plenty about your own orchids.

Mick

"winplus_sky" wrote in message
oups.com...
Hello, I am a newbie. I know little about these plants. Appreciate
knowing more about the differences between the plants of min086, min087
and min088. How do we estimate the good clone? What plants will be the
most popular? Thanks for your time and notice.

Here is the link of the pictures:
http://www.winplusorchids.com/online_result.asp#331