Old 19-05-2006, 07:58 AM posted to aus.gardens
Jonno

Default Strawberry growers & black plastic

Linda H wrote:
Jonno wrote:

Me neither.
Anyway how did the strawberries survive before human intervention,
and what were they called then?
And before they invented ther rasp, what were raspeberries called,
and before logans hero's what were loganberries called ( er
hoganberries?)

I dunno but one thing I do know is that you're not supposed to call
'em Bl**kberries anymore; it's African-Americanberries.

I spray them for that reason with American African spray. But if they
ever find out I will be charged with genocide.(murdering the English
language?)