Old 19-05-2006, 01:00 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Mick Fournier

Default How do you like this plant

WinPlus,

Blah, blah, blah... spam, spam, spam.... cheap trick, cheap trick, cheap
trick... excuse, excuse, excuse.
You are girl? Oh well then that is different. Grow up and be a woman.

Mick

======================

"winplus_sky" wrote in message
ups.com...
Sorry, sir, I dont meant to cheat you. I am really know little about
orchids. I first touch this field. Yes, I am finding customers, but I
want to know more about orchids more. I just charge sale. so want to
learn more. If you are interested with the clones, you can see them
there. wwww.winplusorchids.com ,and click the catalog,there are variety
for you to chooose.

And I must declare, you may not like our plants, it doesn't matter. I
just want to learn more knowledge about orchids! besides, I am a girl.