Old 19-05-2006, 08:41 PM posted to rec.gardens.roses
Gail Futoran

Default knock-out NOT!

wrote in message
ups.com...
I have 3 knock-out roses that are about 4 years old. Each year they
have been great except this year. The leaves have developed white spots
which seem to be turning into voids. I looked closely for bugs, mold,
or something (on both sides of leaves). But I can not see anything
alarming. Does anyone have an idea? BTW, I have 3 different knock-outs
in front of the house doing great!

There are web sites that show rose diseases that
you can use to identify your specific problem
and a solution. For example:
http://members.tripod.com/buggyrose/irosepests.htm

Location makes a difference. Where I live
I get a lot of sun, heat, wind, so most common
rose diseases don't bother my roses. If you live
someplace with a lot of clouds, rain, etc., you'll
get diseases I have no experience with. So it helps
to mention where you live. Also, since the
disease is bothering only one rose, perhaps that
one is getting too much shade, or too much
moisture, or whatever.

Gail
near San Antonio TX Zone 8 USA