Old 20-05-2006, 07:47 AM posted to aus.gardens
0tterbot

Default Strawberry growers & black plastic

"Linda H" wrote in message
u...
0tterbot wrote:

and do happy people eat blueberries? and what happens if they do?

do old people eat youngberries?

Hmm, maybe they have Elderberries instead (?)

can girls eat boysenberries?

I know a girl who does but she's a Lezzoberry.

do people with beri-beri eat any kind of berries?!

All good questions which only adds to my confusion coz I was already
worrying that if a Gooseberry is male, is it a Ganderberry? Are
Mull-berries what young boys pack into their bongs? Do people from Albury
even eat fruit?

This whole berry thing is such a dilemma!

it certainly is much more complicated than any of us realised! still, it's
berry important to stay informed and currant.
kylie