Old 16-03-2003, 07:56 PM
Shiva

Default Another Batch of Roses

Cass wrote:

I have the will power of a gnat.

Any gnat will tell you that willpower is highly overrated when it gets in
the way of acquiring beautiful things--like roses.

Tamora, Bob's fault

Good for Bob! Had you asked, you might be blaming me, too. Love this
little rose. Mine has never grown taller than 2 feet. Great blooms! Blooms
all the time! Congrats on a great choice.

Granada, Shiva's fault because I think I don't like HT's and then I saw
the buds and had to admit publically that they were, well, beautiful

Yippeeeee! Now you'll see why I have three!

And I'm wait-listed probably into 2004 for Pure Mystery.

Love this name. Can you direct me to a good photo?