Old 23-05-2006, 05:44 AM
Willow200 Willow200 is offline
Registered User

OH God.. don't do the salt!! I did that and it left a terrible yellow/white ring around everything in the area.. grass.. weeds.. man.. it looked deliberate. There are a lot of ways to kill the darn thing. Keep bumping the roots with your lawn mower and oops! Don't you see bug infestation right there that needs spraying?

I killed a couple of my trees/bushes by accidently pouring Muiatic Acid off the side of my deck. AND it had been diluted with water!! It started showing signs of distress aobut two weeks later. I KNEW what I had done and had to pay for it... you could try that. These tree huggers haven't a clue what you are going through. I do.. And I am going to do what I can to 'get it' done.. sue me....