Old 23-05-2006, 09:12 PM posted to alt.garden.pond.chat
ant

Default info on a pond pump

thanks i will have a look

"Rodney Pont" wrote in message
news:atcfzvasbuvgflfgrzfygqhx.izmsea0.pminews@ouse ...
On Sun, 21 May 2006 13:42:28 GMT, ant wrote:

where can i find them from m8 im in the uk

http://www.koicarp.net/pumps/sequenc...nce_pumps.html

thanks
"gng" wrote in message
om...
I like the basic Sequence pumps - out of water, super powerful, energy
efficient.

"ant" wrote in message
Hi my pump has died on me i was wondering if

the clean water submersible pumps with float switch

are any good or shell i just go for a normal pond pump

thanks

--
Regards - Rodney Pont