Old 24-05-2006, 02:36 PM posted to rec.ponds
CanadianCowboyİ

Default We have MOVED our Fish discussions OUT of here to a new group.

Derek Broughton wrote:
CanadianCowboyİ wrote:

Way to go !
Usenet will die a slow death due to the jerks that will
rudely respond to this post.

I guess the internet was designed for sane responsible people.

Not at all. Usenet was designed (if such a word can even be used) by
anarchists for anarchists. I'd rather submit to the chaos of Usenet than
ever bother with a moderated web forum. I simply hope that once all the
people who really _expect_ Usenet to be a sane, responsible, place leave
for the Forums, the trolls will go with them. It's as easy to hack a
website as it is to troll on a newsgroup.

Yes you can get in but eventually you are going to run out of e-mails
and IP addresses as they block these out.
This is something usenet can't do.