Old 25-05-2006, 10:46 AM posted to sci.bio.food-science,sci.chem,rec.gardens.edible
Felch Belch

Default Why Do Ripe Fruits Smell Bad?

Many times a passing animal will try to fertilize the fruiting plant by
unloading its colon on the ground above the roots. This stink is then
absorbed into the fruit only when fully ripe. The feces juice turns the
green fruit a different color and imparts to it a diarrhea-like smell.
I have tongued my wife's anus during foreplay occasionally, but only
after she was recently showered. Hence, I am somewhat used to the odor,
whereas you may simply be unaccustomed to it. My advice to you would be
to get to know your grocer or produce supplier and ask them if it would
at all be possible to obtain requested fruit in its green form.
Otherwise, you may have to tell your wife to drop her drawers, roll
onto her stomach and get ready for a new sensation in order for you to
acquire a taste for that "between the cheeks" funk.