Old 25-05-2006, 10:50 PM posted to rec.gardens.roses
higgledy

Default knock-out NOT!

Elsie:
Thanks for the explanation, but the leaves look just like the leaves in
this picture on Dieter's website.
http://www.blitzworld.com/roses/imag...W_6249_RJa.JPG

I guess my definition of whiteish is more grayish.

Also, Anthracnose leaves have black rings around the voids or blotches,
leaves on my roses do not have a black ring.

I did see a white-ish bug jump when I turned over a leaf. The bug was
nearly translucent. Could this had been one of those casts? Maybe it
did not jump but rather fell off the leaf? I don't know. I'll look
again tonight.

I am not as knowledgable about rose care as I need to be, you should
see my pruning job. OH! I need help!

Phil