Old 17-03-2003, 01:20 AM
Jack Smith

Default newbie questions

Hi,

We recently purchased a house (our first) in Atlanta (Roswell), GA,
and have several questions concerning lawn care. The kind of
questions we have a

when to put fertilizer
when to put weedicide
when to aerate

We have fescue in the back and bermuda in the front. It appears
that fescue needs re-seeding. When is a good time to do that?
Also, there seem to be several types of fescues. How would we
know which is ours?

We realize that people in this newsgroup are avid gardening
enthusiasts and would probably be irritated by these
basic questions. We would really appreciate a link to website(s)
which covers these issues. Google ing didn't get us very far!

Thanks.