Old 27-05-2006, 02:07 AM posted to rec.gardens
enigma

Default Let me introduce myself.......I am the Great Koi Lo the Ho' of usenet groups

lid (Koi-Lo) wrote in
:

Save your energy.I am a master at morphing and nym
shifting. I am of course Koi Lo the magnificent. I have the
USENET record of nyms used in 1 year and its well over
190.........I can nym shift faster than you can make a
killfilter........ as well as switch ISP and news
servers...I am after all Koi-Lo the usenet ho' mistress of
all things USENET, Fsih and everythng else.

really? only 190? i'm afraid Dobey the elf has you beat hands
down, sweetie. he had over that many in less than a month...
don't know where he's got off to, & i don't care. he was
seriously weird & not in the usual troll manner...
anyway, have fun
lee bored with trolls
--
"Fascism would be better described as corporatism,
since it is marriage between the state and business"