Old 27-05-2006, 02:40 AM posted to rec.gardens
Mindful

Default Let me introduce myself.......I am the Great Koi Lo the Ho' of usenet groups

"Koi-Lo" wrote in message
I mainly stay in the fish and aquaria groups but all my friends ran
off and left me, and created a google forum which is semi moderated,
and I can not join as I wil not be the center of attention anymore and
my sock puppets can not join as they do not have separate
emails......SInce I like pants also I figured I may also set up a base
of operations in this group until busniess picks up in the aquaria
groups. I am probbalay the smartest person in this group when it comes
to plants and gardening......after all I was the queen of the fish and
ponds groups for years............

I will be watching what you post and if its dissagreeable I will let
you all know real quick like....
Koi Lo the usenet ho
Carol Gulley of Mt.Juliet, TN.... the USENETs supreme queen and boss
bitch!

I checked. This trolls name is Roy Hauer and he's destroyed the pond and
fish groups using this person's name. He used to be a regular poster on the
pond group some time back.