Old 27-05-2006, 11:27 PM posted to rec.gardens

Default Snapper HZT21480BV For Trade or Trade

This mower is NOT good for my yard. It would be a great mower for a
fairly level yard but I have some hills and a pond and this was a bad
choice. Mower is located about 30 minutes west of Cleveland, OH near
Oberlin.

21 HP Briggs, heavy WELDED steel 48" deck. Approximately 104 hours.
All the specs can be found he

http://www.snapper.com/fast_cut.html

Mine is the top one on that page. Fastcut XL. Would sell or trade for
a conventional lawn tractor up to equal value or lesser value and some
cash.