Old 28-05-2006, 06:29 AM posted to rec.aquaria.freshwater.plants
Koi-Lo

Default Parrot feather in winter pond - Parrots feather

*Note: There are two *Koi-Lo's* on the pond and aquaria groups.

"Marco Schwarz" wrote in message
Try to overwinter Myriophyllum aquaticum outdoors. It's
in a container. Did bog it 60cm (23") deep into a pond last
October, frost-free I hope. It has been icy since November.
Any suggestions or experiences? Thanks.

=================================
I leave mine where it is in the ponds over the winter here in zone 6. They
come back every year without a problem. They do pull themselves under the
surface in the winter and turn a reddish color.

Koi-Lo....
Aquariums since 1952. Frugal ponding since 1995.
My Pond & Aquarium Pages: http://tinyurl.com/9do58
Disclaimer: I do not post from Google, Earthlink, Usenetzone or Verizon.
Rude, inane or obscene messages are not mine .
The person impersonating me is posting through Earthlink.net.