Old 31-05-2006, 12:02 PM posted to alt.garden.pond.chat
ant

Default info on a pond pump

thanks for that m8 i went for a fish mate 9000
"Jeanne" wrote in message
I was on a one-horse external pump for 25 years which finally gave out.
Expensive thing. I went to a 1/2 horse Semis (or some name like that in a
blue box) submersible pump. I went through three of them in ten months.
No
good. I am now on a Sears 1/2 HP pump that has been working fine for six
months. I guess submersibles are made for basement flooding, etc where
they
don't run continuously. I may go back to an external pump if this one
quits....