Old 31-05-2006, 01:14 PM posted to rec.ponds
Roy

Default Qs from Newbie Pond/Koi keeper - Att: Kelly

Your well advised not to pay any attention to Koi Lo as she is nothing
but the main problem why there is so little content or help onthis and
other groups. Koi lo aka Carol Gulley is a problematic slanderous old
lady with a thorn up her backside...and actually despises anyone that
has anythng thing more than she has.....

Listen to Janj, steer clear of Koi Lo and her numerous nyms, like
Cathy Lee, Charlie etc etc etc.

Oh she is well know at harvesting emails from these groups and selling
them to spammers, and odds are she ahs already harvested yours so yu
could now be on the receiving end of tons fo spam and subscriptions to
various x rated stuff....

On 31 May 2006 04:12:05 -0700, "Kelly"
wrote:

xxxxxx wrote:

Keep up the partial water changes and feed lightly. If they keep scratching
I would think parasites.

Thank you for your helpful reply. I appreciate that.

I did catch my 8 inch koi to take a look at her, and there were no
obvious lesions or visible parasites on her body. Here's hoping....

Kelly