Old 31-05-2006, 04:28 PM posted to rec.ponds
~ janj

Default Qs from Newbie Pond/Koi keeper - Att: Kelly

I did catch my 8 inch koi to take a look at her, and there were no
obvious lesions or visible parasites on her body. Here's hoping....

Kelly

It takes a microscope to see most of the koi parasites, and even than some
are so tiny that you've got to know what you're doing and what you're
looking for. I think you're just suffering new-pond-cycle syndrome.

I liked Hal's idea with the kiddy pool + plants. Any possible way you could
do that?

Keep us posted, and don't mind the resident troll, use your killfilters.
~ jan
See my ponds and filter design:
www.jjspond.us

~Keep 'em Wet!~