Old 31-05-2006, 03:42 PM posted to rec.ponds

Default Qs from Newbie Pond/Koi keeper - Att: Kelly

Not if your name is CArol Gulley. She don't need any stinking scope to
see the sites onher fish. Scopes are for common folks not gurus like
her..........
Yea, kill file me, Koi-Lo, Charlie, Cathy Lee, I have a heap of nyms I
use to evade dumbasses.........

Regards

carol aka koi lo

On Wed, 31 May 2006 07:28:48 -0700, ~ janj
wrote:
I did catch my 8 inch koi to take a look at her, and there were no
obvious lesions or visible parasites on her body. Here's hoping....

Kelly

It takes a microscope to see most of the koi parasites, and even than some
are so tiny that you've got to know what you're doing and what you're
looking for. I think you're just suffering new-pond-cycle syndrome.

I liked Hal's idea with the kiddy pool + plants. Any possible way you could
do that?

Keep us posted, and don't mind the resident troll, use your killfilters.
~ jan
See my ponds and filter design:
www.jjspond.us

~Keep 'em Wet!~