Old 31-05-2006, 04:12 PM posted to rec.ponds
Go Fig

Default Qs from Newbie Pond/Koi keeper - Att: Kelly

In article . com,
Kelly wrote:

Koi-Lo wrote:

Keep up the partial water changes and feed lightly. If they keep scratching
I would think parasites.

Thank you for your helpful reply. I appreciate that.

I did catch my 8 inch koi to take a look at her, and there were no
obvious lesions or visible parasites on her body. Here's hoping....

Its doubtful that you can see'm.

Treat w/ Dyacide, used for years and years and with a 'half-life' of
about 3 days its a ideal med.

The stress from the water quality needs to be addressed, after the
dyacide treatment... consider a bacteria product like Marc Weiss
'bacter vital'

jay
Wed May 31, 2006

jay