Old 01-06-2006, 03:42 AM posted to rec.aquaria.freshwater.plants

Default Discouraging "Digging" from a raph

Knock that RAPH up along side the freaking head, or toss it in the
trash, cures em all the time....

On Wed, 31 May 2006 22:39:36 GMT, Twiztid wrote:
Planted 55 to a non planted, now I want to go back to planted. My Raph is
huge now and likes it under the plants better than in his flowerpot and
several caves. Don't wanna get rid of him... help?!?? Is there a way to
discourage his digging? Using sand and lateralite sprinkled in... Bad
enough he messes up my HOB filter with his digging... now this.