Old 01-06-2006, 07:57 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
OhNo

Default Karcherpower washer spray problem

"John" wrote in message
Hi, I realise I am only just on the "Fringe" posting with this, but
perhaps someone can help or direct me to a more appropriate Board.

In my garden I have a lot of paving slabs that I clean with a Karcher
power spray . The machine works fine, but I have problems with the "Wand".
I have bought two extra ones over a period and they all set off ok but
when I come to use after a winter they do not emit the same power of spray
as they did previously.
The problem is that the brass spray nozzle does not appear to fit dead
centre with the outer plastic slit thus causing it to loose a lot of
power. Well that is what it seems to me.

The result is that to get any power I am having to hold the end of the
wand to only 2" to 3" off the ground, thus reducing the width of spray and
taking forever.

Has anyone else experienced this and found an answer to the problem

Thanks for any help

John

yes, I did the same, bought a cheap electric PW and the jet head wore out
then the pump went tu.

then someone I know (a very nice person) bought an expensive petrol engine
HP PW and I have not looked back since............

the answer is,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,you get what you pay for.