Old 17-03-2003, 02:08 PM
Trish K.

Default Strings of small green pearls

On Sun, 16 Mar 2003 06:42:42 -0500, "loonyhiker"
wrote:
maddie said;

The Hellebores are my pride at the moment, and now I think I need to find a dark one and get a double to complete what I have. Maybe another white, but still no signs of daughters underneath their stems.

I have nine baby lenten roses; 8 rose-colored, 1 green. I dont know
what it takes for weather because I enclosed them under plastic three
weeks ago with water bags, the ground hasn't frozen since. Now a whole
week of +30 f. temperatures. I haven't seen the roadside in over a
month. Bye bye snow.

TK