Old 02-06-2006, 02:40 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
J Fortuna

Default A Cattleya mossiae

Mick,
Wow, the C leudde is gorgeous!
Joanna

"Mick Fournier" wrote in message
. ..
Gary,

Out in your greenhouse there is a bucket full of dead plant tags and
twisted telephone wire bits... when you get the urge to spend more money
on orchids just go out and look in that bucket for a few minutes. That'll
cure ya.

Did I happen to show you a C lueddemanniana that I bloomed in January? I
can't remember... well, here it is again. Lueddes are so nice... wouldn't
you agree?
http://personalpages.bellsouth.net/f...luedderr05.jpg

Mick
HBI, Producers of Fine Orchids in Flask
www.OrchidFlask.com

=======================================

"V_coerulea" wrote in message
. ..
Really nice, Mick. Everytime I see some of your plants I get the urge to
order some flasks. Is that condition cureable?
Gary

"Mick Fournier" wrote in message
. ..
One of my favorite Cattleya mossiae semialba plants took an HCC today at
AOS. I think you will like this flower a lot.
http://personalpages.bellsouth.net/f...sssamick00.jpg