Old 02-06-2006, 10:17 AM posted to rec.gardens
Ann

Default Let me introduce myself.......I am the Great Koi Lo the Ho' of usenet groups

"Andrew" expounded:

Yes, it looks like the anti-Koi Lo nut bag has found a new newsgroup.
Presumably he needs to find a new audience of people who couldn't care
less about Ms Gulley since the guys at the ponds and aquarium
newsgroups moved to a moderated group. As a long time lurker it's a
pity that such an informative newsgroup will now be subjected to the
inane drivel of the socially challenged.

The only way to handle a troll is to ignore it. Replying to it feeds
it. We've seen them time and time again here on rec.gardens. Ignore
them and they go away.
--
Ann, gardening in Zone 6a
South of Boston, Massachusetts