Old 17-03-2003, 03:56 PM
Warren

Default Another wheelbarrow question

Too bad you're not in the Pacific Northwest. A wheelbarrow with tubular
steel frame and handles was in the Fred Meyer's ad in Sunday's paper for
about $35. The tire was probably pnumatic, but replacing it with a solid
wheel -- maybe even the one on the old wheelbarrow -- would probably be
fairly easy.

It didn't have a brand name in the ad, but if I get into one of their
stores this week I'll see if I can find a manufacture's name on it, and
maybe we can find you a retailer closer to you.

--
Warren H.

to go outside now.