Old 15-02-2003, 09:51 PM
jammer

Default Flying Goldfish

On Sat, 15 Feb 2003 15:23:09 -0500, "Ken"
wrote:

I just watched a hawk swoop down and grab the last of my goldfish (I had
only two) and fly away with it. An awesome, if somewhat disheartening,
sight. Must be the same hawk who left bird guts and feathers in my front
yard.

I don't feed the doves around here anymore. TWICE i have seen a hawk
come down and get one while eating the seed i put out. It is kinda
awesome to watch though. The strike apparently killed the doves and
then they were defeathered and the meat was taken off in strips. When
it saw me, it left taking it's kill with it.

jammer