Old 04-06-2006, 10:42 PM posted to rec.aquaria.freshwater.plants,rec.aquaria.freshwater.misc
Koi-Lo

Default Black brush algae..excess phosphates? - Excel

*Note: There are two "Koi-Lo's" on the pond and aquaria groups.

"Dick" wrote in message
On Sun, 04 Jun 2006 18:02:47 GMT, -ED wrote:
It could be a problem when you tack another zero to the utility bill.

===

Oh well, you can't take it with you and I can't think of anyone or any
organization I want to give it to.

Don't forget the ASPCA and other animal shelters and charities........
--
Koi-Lo....
Aquariums since 1952.