Old 05-06-2006, 06:54 PM posted to rec.gardens
Jangchub

Default Let me introduce myself.......I am the Great Koi Lo the Ho' of usenet groups

On Fri, 26 May 2006 19:01:10 GMT, lid (Koi-Lo)
wrote:

I mainly stay in the fish and aquaria groups but all my friends ran
off and left me, and created a google forum which is semi moderated,
and I can not join as I wil not be the center of attention anymore and
my sock puppets can not join as they do not have separate
emails......SInce I like pants also I figured I may also set up a base
of operations in this group until busniess picks up in the aquaria
groups. I am probbalay the smartest person in this group when it comes
to plants and gardening......after all I was the queen of the fish and
ponds groups for years............

I will be watching what you post and if its dissagreeable I will let
you all know real quick like....
Koi Lo the usenet ho
Carol Gulley of Mt.Juliet, TN.... the USENETs supreme queen and boss
bitch!

Thank heavens you finally made it here!