Old 17-03-2003, 07:08 PM
Archimedes Plutonium

Default rabbit manure; how good is it

Sun, 16 Mar 2003 19:27:57 GMT Charles wrote:

http://plenty.150m.com/My_Links_Page..._manure01.html
_

Thanks for the excellent site of comparison of rabbit manure to other
manure. Rabbit manure is unusually high in nitrogen.

Can someone tell me in chemistry if the animal body does something
with nitrogen that the plant body cannot do to nitrogen?

I am trying to nail-down the inverse or reverse relationship. As to why
plants need animals to reform nitrogen.

Perhaps the answer lies in the fact that animals rely on calcium for their
hard structure (bones) whereas plants rely on carbon for their hardstructure.

Perhaps nitrogen in gas form compared to solid form has to pass through
an animal body before plants can utilize it.

I believe there exists some inverse or reverse relationship between plants and
animals so that both can live on Earth and without the other, both would quickly
die.

If such a relationship exists it would come down to elements such as calcium,
carbon and nitrogen to oxygen.

Archimedes Plutonium,
of the electron-dot-cloud are galaxies