Old 06-06-2006, 12:28 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Ray

Default Probably a stupid question...

If they've been out in the full sun for a few weeks and haven't burned, they
probably won't.

"Tracey" wrote in message

A family moved in down the street and, for the last few weeks,
they have had a couple of pots out in front of their house.
Just from driving by, I can tell they're orchids. No flower
spikes and dendrobium-like canes. Am I pretty safe if I stop
and tell them that the fact that those orchids are in direct
sunlight from morning until dusk is probably not a good thing
for them even without knowing what exact orchid it is?

Tracey