Old 06-06-2006, 03:18 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden,alt.building.landscape
Steveo

Default How Can I Keep Dogs Away from my Lawn and Other Plants?

"Mike" wrote:
"Oscar_Lives" wrote in message

"Mike" wrote in message
I'm planting new plants and want to keep dogs away from them.
Is there anything short of a fence that'll keep them away?

Thanks,

Mike

Set out a dish of water with some antifreeze in it.

Some pieces of sponge soaked in bacon grease will also work.

Good luck.

The dogs lick/chew them then don't return?

No, it's not as nice as that.

The dogs internal body parts will plug up and the dog may die. I suppose
there might be a time and place for extreme measures, eh?