Old 06-06-2006, 11:24 PM
sophcb sophcb is offline
Registered User

Unhappy help, my garden bomb site..

If anybody can help me, I would like some free seeds for my garden. I am 21/f, just moved house and my garden needs a great deal of tlc, at present it looks like a bombs hit it! I would really like to grow any variety of flowers to brighten up the place. I enjoy gardening and would appreciate any spare seeds anyone may have lying around in the shed, as i cannot afford to spend any money on the garden due to 'new home syndrome'.. (skint!). Please contact me on my email ) if you have any free seeds (or bedding plants) that you would like to give a good home. Thank you! x