Old 07-06-2006, 06:52 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
OhNo

Default help, my garden bomb site..

"sophcb" wrote in message

If anybody can help me, I would like some free seeds for my garden. I am
21/f, just moved house and my garden needs a great deal of tlc, at
present it looks like a bombs hit it! I would really like to grow any
variety of flowers to brighten up the place. I enjoy gardening and
would appreciate any spare seeds anyone may have lying around in the
shed, as i cannot afford to spend any money on the garden due to 'new
home syndrome'.. (skint!). Please contact me on my email
) if you have any free seeds (or bedding plants)
that you would like to give a good home. Thank you! x

--
sophcb

I've heard the version.....Hello I am a student with no money and looking
for a free notebook to carry out my last year studies..............yet they
seem to have enough to be in the pub/club every night.........