Old 07-06-2006, 06:41 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
?

Default Ten Dollar orchids?

On 7 Jun 2006 08:16:55 -0700 in .com Jack wrote:
so this is a little off topic ( should I start a new thread on social
engineering and free orchids at HD) but that would explane why after
making friends with the garden staff at a local HD in nc they told me
to walk through with them, they showed me all the "dead" plants asked
me what I thought i could bring back, then a while later when i checked
out they asked me if I would be kind enough to drop off some trash on
my way out. PS due to it's stupid policies most HD also have security
cams on the dumpsters if they are not the compactor type.

gee, gotta love corperate stewardship, err efficiency

A friend recently went through the interview policy with the
other big box, Lowes. They went on and on and on about theft of
items other than office supplies.
As far as I can figure if you ever end up working at a big box,
it's perfectly acceptable to load all the office supplies into
your vehicle for private resale. But it's not okay to not pay
for a nail...

Jack

Oh, I have given away 2 of my phal rescues, killed one and waiting for
the other 2 to rebloom before kicking them out. My revenge on the
world, spreading the addiction.

--
Chris Dukes
"The key to effective management is properly timed hovering."