Old 09-06-2006, 01:10 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Dianna Visek

Default accurate hygrometer?

By "device", I meant things like the "digital thermo/hybro" as made by
Radio Shack. I've also used the Taylor hygrometers and not been very
impressed. My question is, who makes an accurate one?

Dianna

On Thu, 08 Jun 2006 22:36:49 GMT, Salmon Egg
wrote:

On 6/8/06 2:00 PM, in article ,
"Dianna Visek" wrote:

I've had various thermometer/hygrometer combination devices, but none
of them agree about humidity. Can anyone recommend a brand that is
accurate?

Thanks, Dianna
To reply, please remove "fluff" from my address.

You do not describe your "device" in any detail. It would be hard to be a
wet bulb/dry bulb psychrometer with appropriate tables to determine
humidity. You still need accurate thermometers. I find that even name brands
such as Taylor are not calibrated well.

Bill
-- Ferme le Bush

To reply, please remove "fluff" from my address.