Old 12-06-2006, 07:01 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Jack

Default Masd. exquisita trouble

Ok, first, yes I know Masd. are hard to grow and very touchy hense yes
I have perpetrated a most un-through killing

that being said, I have a masd. exquisitaI that has lost all but 5
leave, the ones it has now are spotted black and yellowed, that
wasn't to bad until it started dropping leaves like crazy (last
Friday it had about 15) is there any thing I can do to save it?

I had it inside 60-80F low light about 45-55% humidity, I water with
city water, weak fertilizer I put it out side this week when I moved my
plant outside for the summer (32 to 70F, usually 40night 60 day)

Any help would be appreciated if it can be saved, if not I guess I'd
better start preparing a place in the compost pile

Jack