Old 13-06-2006, 05:19 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
K Barrett

Default Masd. exquisita trouble

It may still be viable. That's why I said put it in the shade (less stress)
and see if it'll grow more leaves. Your's wouldn't be the first masdevallia
to come back from one leaf to fullness.

K Barrett

"Jack" wrote in message
oups.com...
yep, that's my downfall. Well it lost another, down to four, if the
leaves fall off, is it still viable or is it dead?

I flushed it and watered it with rain water when I put it outside, hope
that helps

as for temps, strangely enought, my 2 cats I put outside are ok, so
it'll have to do (otherwise I have to bring it in every night)

Jack