Old 15-06-2006, 06:42 PM
sockiescat sockiescat is offline
Registered User

Smile

hakakahn I need some urgent help. I have a honeysuckle plant (lonicera hall's prolific) in the back yard that I haven't re-potted yet and is climbing up my trellis.

While we were away this weekend and it was hot, the poor thing got pretty scorched and I'm not sure what to do to help it out!
The first thing I did was to water with baby bio on tuesday early morning while it was cool, but it still hasn't revived and I'm wondering what else I can do?

Re-pot it?
Use something to revive it?
Please help as I don't klnow if it will last another day!!!

sounds like u have one fried honeysuckle vine but u might still be able to revive it .
here is a link that i think might help u it gives u lots of info on what to do.
good luck. cyaaaa, sockiescat.
http://ag.arizona.edu/gardening/news/articles/13.5.html