Old 16-06-2006, 12:17 PM posted to rec.aquaria.freshwater.plants
Dick

Default How do i soften my water

On Thu, 15 Jun 2006 23:03:39 +0100, Eoghan
wrote:

I was wondering if there was an easy way of softening my water.
Maybe fiter media or anythin, except rainwater(dont trust it).
I want to keep cardinal tetra, rams and rummy-nosed tetra but my water
is to hard.

Any solutions?

Thanks
Eoghan(It's the irish way of spellin owen)

Why do you want to soften your water? What problem are you trying to
solve? Hard water is not a problem, it is a condition. You can
change the condition or you can change the plants or fish to suit the
condition.

dick