Old 17-06-2006, 02:04 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
K Barrett

Default Coalition for Orchid Species?

I hope someone from South Florida can help me out here. I've been trying to
get the address for the treasurer of the Coalition for Orchid Species so I
can send a donation in memory of Bert Pressman (some of you may know he died
in a auto accident recently) Another lady from the OGD thought that sounded
like a good idea and wants to send along a donation, too. Doesn't matter if
they are a 501c3 or not. Its just in memory of Bert. I know he loved that
society and I wanted to make a donation to something he liked.

Anyway, the COS homepage used to be up and running. Emails to their online
address for contacts (peachy @ somewhere or other) bounced back as
undeliverable. Now the homepage is down.

I'm getting the feeling that Bert may have been the driving force behind the
society, and now that he's gone there's no society anymore. (That happens,
it almost happened to my society.)

So what's the scoop? Do they exist anymore? Can anyone provide a contact
email address for a President or Treasurer? Will the bus trip come off as
planned *G*?(another of Bert's projects)

Contact me off list: mormodes at hotmail dot com

K Barrett