Old 17-06-2006, 05:53 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
jtill

Default Everyone should want one...

Susan Erickson wrote:
On Fri, 16 Jun 2006 21:06:30 -0400, "Diana Kulaga"
wrote:

Thanks for the info, but did you have to rub it in? You're all done
repotting?? Isn't that unAmerican or something?

Frank & I are working on it, LOL! Every time we think we have it under
control we find three (or five) more that need help. We keep on plugging
along......
Diana

If it will make you feel better -- I have not started. First it was
school = Now even the teachers school is out Than it was Grand
daughters - well she is packed and the moving van left today...
Oh, Well -- Guess I am out of excuses. Monday we will start - or I
will... Just don't tell the Phals G- It may be Tuesday before I get
there. We don't have the shade cloth over the patio yet.. I don't want
to work in the sun.

SuE
SuE

I thought you all would be in S/H with only up-potting need.
Joe T